COVID19 Update (corona virus)

 

UPDATE: As of Wednesday March 25th:

  • All NSBL sessions remain postponed/suspended until further notice.
  • April School Holiday Camp is CANCELLED –
    Members that have signed up will be contacted (again)
  • Term 2 program at this stage is unlikely to proceed.
    This will be reviewed during the school holidays.
  • Thank you to all of our members & families for their support during these unprecedented & difficult times.
  • Work is underway to completely redo the club website

As of Wednesday March 18th:
ALL NSBL trainings and competition sessions for Term 1 are postponed.
As a club we need to act responsibly and ensure that safety is paramount for all members, coaches, parents & supporters of the club. 

We completely respect the decision of those who have already self-isolated and also support/understand those who have continued to train/play with us.

Like many other associations & clubs, no refunds will be issued as this is a completely unprecedented incident.
HOWEVER, all efforts will be made to ensure a partial credit is offered for term 2 (or your next term with the club) i.e. a compromise to assist all involved for sessions that have been missed.
Details / info about this will be distributed via the club database emails, facebook page and via the website at a later date.

As the situation is rapidly changing day to day, no decision has yet been made for our April holiday camps (in a month) or for term 2.
Once a decision is made, information will be communicated to the database.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and patience during this difficult time. We will return from this, stronger than ever.
Please check back here for further updates.

Stay safe & looking forward to seeing you all soon
Regards,
Yoel Hyman
NSBL